Busy kitten season, like the rest of the animal kingdom starts after the first rains, usually in September. Usually.
But during the past year, there seems to have been more and more cats being abandoned, left to fend for themselves and kittens being dumped. If you would like to adopt one of our kittens, please complete the application form below.
- Send us a message to enquire about the kitten/s you wish to give a forever home to
- Kindly complete the below adoption form
- Should the requirements be met, a meet and greet will be arranged with the foster mom
- If the meeting is successful, a home check will be done
- All kittens will only be homed at 10 weeks and first vaccination and deworming has been done
- Should kittens be a week or 2 short of sterilisation at 12 weeks, the kitten/s will be collected for sterilisation and booster vac and returned back home
Some Important Notes:
We take considerable care homing all our kittens and ensure they find their perfect forever families, so preference is therefore given to homes closest to us in Randburg.
Cats and dogs might not always be a good fit, regardless of opinions – that is why introductions and home checks has to be done.
We do also consider age of households. It is an unfortunate reality that cats are offloaded or surrendered should older persons not be able to take care of them. Remember, cats can live up to 20 years.
Immigration is also a huge reality and again, a kitten grows up to become a cat and should be part of your family. If you cannot afford to take your pets with you when you immigrate, please don’t get a kitten. You should know at least 4 years in advance if you do have plans to leave the country.